Horizontal "necklace" lines can be attributed to natural collagen loss and repetitive downward motions, explained dermatologist Marina Peredo, MD, Skinfluence in NYC (so, your phone addiction!). Vertical chest lines, also a result of collagen loss, can be triggered by sleeping on your side or stomach as well, says Peredo. Alastin's collagen-booting peptide neck cream can help smooth both.
This next generation neck and décolleté firming treatment was specifically formulated to address the unique challenges of the delicate skin below the chin and above the chest such as crepey skin, and photo-aged discoloration accumulated over time. This elegant formulation incorporates TriHex Technology® along with a proprietary blend of peptides and potent antioxidants that supports your skin’s natural ability to create new collagen and elastin, and formulated specifically to help improve the firmness, tone, and helps hydrate the skin while reducing the appearance of redness and photo-aged discoloration.
- Specifically formulated to address the unique challenges of the delicate skin on the neck and décolleté.
- TriHex Technology® support’s the skin’s natural ability to produce new elastin and collagen.
- Works synergistically with neck tightening, toning, and pigmentary procedures or as part of your daily age management skincare routine.
- Helps to minimize the appearance of redness and photo‐aged discoloration.
- Improves the appearance of crepey skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.