As early as our 20's fine lines develop on and around the lips - as we age, skin in this area becomes especially thin and loses firmess and youthful contour.
The SkinMedica TNS LipPlump System is the first and only clinically proven two-step lip treatment that not only works to decrease the look of fine lines and improve contour around the lips, but also plump and enrich natural color.
Long Term Anti-Aging Benefits
Step 1: Lip Renewal, 0.05 oz (1.5 g) This treatment cream combines the rejuvenating strength of the patented growth factor blend TNS® and collagen-filling spheres to enhance the fullness of the lips and smooth surface imperfections.
Step 2: Lip Plumper, 0.05 oz (1.5 g) This clear plumping gloss with niacin enhances the natural color of lips.
Restores lip fullness and volume within minutes and offers long-lasting anti-aging benefits.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) - A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple human growth factors, cytokines and natural proteins responsible for the production of collagen and other extracellular matrix proteins.
- Peptide Pal - GHK a lipid soluble version of natural tripeptide that stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) synthesis to moisturize lips making them firmer, smoother and better defined.
- Marine Filling Spheres (Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate) - Dehydrated for greater cutaneous penetration, these spheres swell with water and rehydrate the tissues. Upon swelling, they immediately smooth out the cutaneous surface and provide increased volume to skinâ€™s structure and diminish surface imperfections.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres - Dehydrated filling spheres penetrate into skin folds of varying depth and trap water in the superficial layers of the skin. The remarkable characteristic of hyaluronic acid that acts as a molecular sponge, enables the spheres to swell and exert pressure in the direction of the surface, resulting in a smoothing effect on the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid - A low molecular weight, low particle sized hyaluronic acid. Unlike normal hyaluronic acid, this material has the ability to penetrate the skinâ€™s stratum corneum. Does not wash off, but rather remains in the skin to trap water and deliver enhanced moisture into the epidermis. It also increases self-defense of skin against microorganisms.
- Rapid-action skin smoothing and softening effect
- Improvement of lip texture and condition
- Increase of lip volume
- Enhance natural lip color
- Give lips fuller, more youthful look
- Increase of lip volume
Step 2: Lip Plumper Twist the bottom of the applicator until the product comes out of the tip. Apply (Step 2) to the lip area only, staying within your natural lip line. Mild tingling may occur within minutes and will subside. Can be applied under or over lip color.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide NP, Atelocollagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isoceteth-20, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethoxydiglycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Saccharin.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Benzyl Nicotinate, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma, Cinnamal.