Donell K-Derm Cream is a topical vitamin K cream with a special blend of ingredients that penetrate into the skin for maximum results. Promotes the healing of bruises and purpura and, when used prior to surgery, helps minimize post-operative bruising. These problems were treated in the past with vitamin K injections. Now the same advantages are available in the convenient Donell K-Derm Cream.
With prolonged daily use, may help fade spider veins. Also effective for rosacea and dark circles under the eyes.
WARNING: K-Derm is NOT recommended for individuals who take blood thinner Coumadin/Warfarin or for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- 2% vitamin K based cream that can help promote the healing of bruises
- With prolonged daily use, may help reduce the appearance of unsightly spider veins on the legs and facial veins, as well as help reduce redness seen with rosacea
- The use of topical Vitamin K has been shown to improve the appearance of dark circles. Consider adding K-Derm into your dark circle regimen twice daily.
- Effects seen at approximately 1 week for bruises, 6-8 weeks for facial veins and 8-10 weeks for leg veins
- Contains preventative benefits; can be used prior to and following surgical procedures including schlerotherapy and liposuction to minimize post-op bruising