Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum is a skin-firming retinol serum that's souped up with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to prevent dryness. As you get older, your skin gets thinner, flakier and pallid or ashy in tone. Get aggressive in rebuilding the skin's inner scaffolding so light bounces off it by using a retinol product.
Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum assists in the achievement of softer, smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin. It helps achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancing benefits of Green Tea Polypherols and Caffeine in a moisturing base.
This easy to use professional product can be an integral part of anti-aging and anti-acne regimens and contains these skin enhancing ingredients:
- All-trans-Retinol is pure and active Vitamin A
- Green Tea Polyphenols have potent antioxidant properties as well as a calming and soothing effect on the skin
- Caffeine enhances the antioxidant properties of green tea polyphenols
- Hyaluronic Acid base aids in skin hydration
Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum is available in four retinol-based strengths:
- 2x for sensitive skin or first time retinol use
- 3x for normal skin
- 5x for normal to tolerant skin
- 10x with strongest formulation for advanced treatment
Recommended Skin Types:
- Anti-aging patients and those concerned about photodamage - helps improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, mottled pigmentation, skin texture, skin tone and hydration.
- Acne patients - the increased exfoliation unclogs pores and helps fade acne scars.
Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum has added caffeine (which is a vasoconstrictor), a higher concentration of Hyaluronic acid and a more hydrating base so the product does not dry the skin out as much, if at all.
- Comparable or better results than other retinoids with significantly less irritation
- Assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and surface wrinkles
- Revitalizes, smoothes and enhances skin texture and tone
- Helps minimize the visible signs of aging
- Retinol is pure and active Vitamin A - it works to increase cell turnover and exfoliation by stimulating cell production underneath the skin. Skin appears softer and smoother, and will help even out skin tone.
- Green Tea Polyphenols possess potent antioxidant properties and have an anti-inflammatory and calming effect on the skin.
- Should only be used in the evening.
This product utilizes an airless pump for maximum freshness. A new bottle may require a few initial pumps to dispense the product. If this does not work, simply tap the bottom firmly on a hard surface a few times then pump. These steps can be repeated as needed during use to restart the pump mechanism.