Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum assists in the achievement of smoother, firmer and more evenly toned skin. This retinol based is enriched with caffeine to help achieve more radiant looking skin while delivering the skin enhancement and protective antioxidant benefits afforded by 90% green tea polyphenols.
This easy to use professional product can be an integral part of anti-aging and anti-acne regimens and contains these skin enhancing ingredients:
- All-trans-Retinol: Vitamin A
- Caffeine: Potent Antioxidant
- Green Tea Polyphenols: Potent Antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid: Humectant and Moisturizer
Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum is available in four retinol-based strengths:
- 2x for sensitive skin or first time retinol use
- 3x for normal skin
- 5x for normal to tolerant skin
- 10x with strongest formulation for more tolerant skin
Recommended Skin Types:
- Anti-aging patients and those concerned about photodamage - helps improve the appearance of lines, wrinkles, mottled pigmentation, skin texture, skin tone and hydration.
- Acne patients - the increased exfoliation unclogs pores and helps fade acne scars.
Topix Replenix All-Trans-Retinol Smoothing Serum has added caffeine (which is a vasoconstrictor), a higher concentration of Hyaluronic acid and a more hydrating base so the product does not dry the skin out as much, if at all.
- Comparable or better results than other retinoids with significantly less irritation
- Assists in reducing the appearance of fine lines and surface wrinkles
- Revitalizes, smoothes and enhances skin texture and tone
- Helps minimize the visible signs of aging
- Retinol is pure and active Vitamin A - it works to increase cell turnover and exfoliation by stimulating cell production underneath the skin. Skin appears softer and smoother, and will help even out skin tone.
- Green Tea Polyphenols possess potent antioxidant properties and have an anti-inflammatory and calming effect on the skin.
- Should only be used in the evening.
This product utilizes an airless pump for maximum freshness. A new bottle may require a few initial pumps to dispense the product. If this does not work, simply tap the bottom firmly on a hard surface a few times then pump. These steps can be repeated as needed during use to restart the pump mechanism.