A super anti-oxidant formula infused with fresh seaweed and olive leaf extracts smoothes, calms and restores a youthful appearance to the skin. Helps reduce skin damage caused by travel, climate changes, sun exposure and pollution. Essential vitamins and proteins revitalize stressed out complexions. Prevents blotchiness & excessive dryness.Key Ingredients:
- Olive Oil and Olive Leaf Extracts - A source of essential fatty acids, rich in Vitamins A and E, they provide excellent anti-oxidant properties. Olive oil contains natural Squalene, which mimics natural humans’ sebum, providing superior skin protection.
- Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) - Provides hydrating, nourishing, and anti-oxidant properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin. Known to help increase cell proliferation.
- Carrageenan - Derived from red algae known as Irish Moss (Chondrus Crispus), Carrageenan is a gel with excellent emollient properties.
- Anhfeltia Concinna - A red marine algae from the coast of the Hawaiian Islands. Provides intense, immediate hydration, skin soothing and skin repairing qualities.
- Enteromorpha Compressa - Yellow green seaweed that is known to soothe, regenerate and oxygenates cells. It helps reduce puffiness or swelling on the skin.
- Shea Butter - Extracted from the nuts of the Karite Tree, it nourishes skin with Vitamins A and E, while Vitamin F protects and rejuvenates. Shea Butter softens skin, treats stretch marks, evens skin tone, and is excellent for those who suffer from eczema.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin.
- Calcium - Calcium in the epidermis helps the body regulate how fast it generates new skin cells to replace old ones and how quickly it sheds old skin cells. A lack of calcium in the skin slows new skin growth creating a dull complexion. It also helps work with the skin to create moisture retaining sebum, benefiting those who suffer from dry skin or irritation.
- Calamine - Calamine provides astringent properties that help sooth and calm irritated skin.
After cleansing, apply a thin layer over the entire face and neck. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Remove with cotton and warm water. Spray on Hydra-4® Tonic and apply Hydra-4® Day Protection Cream or follow the advice of your skincare specialist.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Titanium Dioxide[CI77891], Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba [Beeswax], PEG-4 Olivate, Calcium Carbonate, Calamine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Exctract, Dimethicone, Chondrus Crispus [Carageenan], Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Athemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Enteromorpha Compressa, Trisodium EDTA, Tocopherol Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Lactic Acid.