For combination skin.
- Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Extract - Obtained from the flowers, leaves, capsules and stemhead of Hypericum Perfortatum, St. John's Wort. It is known for its purifying, soothing and toning properties.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green, Yellow, & White Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC).
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice - Contains over 200 substances, including 20 minerals, 20 amino acids, 12 vitamins, and active enzymes.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - A natural emollient that helps to reduce skin dryness and assist in moisturization after exposure to sun and other harsh elements.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract - Obtained by extraction from the flowering plant Salvia Officinalis, a small evergreen perennial native to the Mediterranean region. Smells and tastes like camphor. Has a strong astringent property.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract - Extracts made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers.
- Laminaria Digitata - Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds provides hydrating properties. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) - Extracted from the nuts of the Karite tree, rich in Vitamins A and E, and Vitamin F.
- Squalane - Squalane is a natural emollient obtained from olives that makes skin feel softer. It forms a thin layer on the skin, helping to prevent moisture loss.