Mattify and protect skin with this daily moisturizer. Hydra Medic Mattifying Moisturizer contains Porphyridium Complex (micro alga) combined with Zinc to help control excess oil and shine while reducing dryness and flakiness. A patented synergistic tea blend helps to soothe and calm irritated skin while providing an herbal aroma. Zinc Oxide provides daily protection, while mattifying the skin and reducing redness and irritation.
Hydra Medic was developed as a natural solution to problem and acne skin. While most other acne products strip skin leaving it red and irritated, Hydra Medic was designed to control breakouts and clear problem skin, leaving it well-hydrated and healthy looking. This dermatologist tested collection will not cause skin-sensitivity.
Hydra Medic Mattifying Moisturizer may be used daily to hydrate and protect skin while providing a shine-free solution. This award-winning product is a beauty professional favorite.Key Ingredients:
- Porprhyridium - Micro Alga - A red, unicellular seaweed thatís high in essential fatty acids as well as Vitamins B and C. This is used in combination with Zinc for sebum regulation, moisturizing and protection for problem skin.
- Zinc Oxide - A soft white mineral used for its astringent, healing, and soothing absorbent properties. Micronized version is a mineral sunscreen.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract - Extract of unfermented tea, high in catechins such as epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), gallocatechin (GC), epicallocatechin (EGC), and epicatechin (EC). Protective against free radicals. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) Extract - Aspalathus linearis, the source of rooibos tea, is a shrub found in South Africa. Rooibos tea is a known source rich in anti-oxidants, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil - Extracted from the fragrant white flower of the plant, the oil is used for its strongly cleansing and refining properties. Helps clear congestion and smooths the skin.
- Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil - Essential oils of Basil is used for its calming and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil - An essential oil used for its aromatherapy and calming properties. Effective in treating acne, dermatitis and oily skin problems. Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Omenis Multicaulis (Wild Chamomile) Oil - Oils made from the daisy-like white and yellow heads of the Chamomile flowers. An excellent skin soother and anti-inflammatory agent.
- Laminaria Saccharina Seaweed - This particular form of seaweed helps reduce sebum production and fights the oil oxidation that contributes to the formation of blackheads. At the same time, it hydrates the skin.
- Squalene - A natural skin moisturizer found in sebum, squalene has emollient properties that soften and soothe the skin. It also adds a layer of oil to the skin that helps prevent water loss and keep the skin soft. It has moisturizing properties that increase water retention and prevent dryness. With increase water retention, the skin appears to have reduced wrinkles and fine lines.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol Ceteth-3 Acetate, Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Asphalatus Linearis Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ormenis Multicaulis Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Linalool, Eugenol, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate.