Soothe, calm and balance sensitive skin. This fine mist, used twice a day, will help balance skin post-cleansing, and prepare the skin for moisture and hydration.
- Laminaria Digitata (Seaweed) - Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid - a polysaccharide - helps to lock moisture into the skin.
- Enteromorpha Compressa Extract - Yellow green seaweed that is known to soothe and calm.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - An aqueous solution obtained by distilling leaves of Mountain Laurel (Hamamelis Virginiana). Rich in tannins, essential oils and flavonoids, Witch Hazel is known for its astringent and tonic.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk. An exfoliator, which is known to result in smoother, more flexible skin.
- Sodium PCA - Occurs naturally in human skin and is responsible for binding moisture to the cells. Highly water-absorbing and used as an excellent humectant. A component of the NMF (natural moisturizing factor).
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein -Used for its hydrating properties.
- Saccharide Isomerate - Saccharide Isomerate acts as an effective moisture regulator. It has the ability to attract water and retain it in the skin for long periods of time.
- Mirabilis Jalapa Extract - Native to tropical America, Mirabilis Jalapa is commonly used in areas of Brazil. This extract is known to be useful in the presence of dry skin.