This dermatologist-tested Facial Essence Mist is a unique hybrid skin care serum in spray mist form. This hydrating facial spray contains traditional Mastic Water from the island of Chios, Greece, known to have potent soothing properties, helping to create dewy, radiant, glowing skin anytime. Nourishing Laminaria Digitata Seaweed extract and hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, combined with Aloe and other botanicals, provide powerful, instant hydration. Use it anytime to restore moisture, soothe skin, and create an instant glow on the go.
For dry, compromised skin.Key Ingredients:
- Mastic Oil - Known as the “Tears of Chios,” Mastic or Mastiha is a precious, ivory-colored resin with a balsam-like scent derived from the mastic tree known scientifically as Pistacia lentiscus. Although cultivated in other areas, it is the mastic trees in the southern tip of an island in the Aegean that is most legendary. There, in the twenty four “Mastichohoria,” or mastic producing villages, mastic resin is harvested in the same way it has been for thousands of years, protected by the tall walls of the medieval fortresses.
This ingredient is known to help strengthen the appearance of the skin barrier and to instantly help reduce dryness while helping reduce the appearance of lines and dark spots.
- Repêchage® Laminaria Digitata Seaweed Filtrate - At the heart of the Repêchage® products is our rich, pure, sustainably-harvested and proprietary Laminaria Digitata Seaweed Filtrate. This pure Seaweed Filtrate contains 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, 42 trace elements and minerals, and phlorotannins—the key elements your skin needs for deep surface hydration and balance.
In addition, this seaweed is a source of many important nutrients, including polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and bioactive peptides. Among marine resources, it is also one of the richest sources of phlorotannins, sulfated polysaccharides, fucosterol and fucoxanthins.
- Organic Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil - This oil derived from the Hemp seed does not contain the same levels of compounds as the plant itself, but is rich in nutrients and fatty acids. These essential fatty acids are known to help to maintain the skin barrier while moisturizing and helping improve the appearance of the skin.
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - Also known as Tsubaki oil, used for centuries in Japan, this ingredient is known to help strengthen the appearance of the skin barrier while it helps prevents moisture loss.
- Codium Tomentosum Seaweed Extract - A type of seaweed that is known to help increase moisture. It hydrates, nourishes and is a powerful antioxidant.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) - A natural moisturizing polysaccharide prevalently found in the skin that is known to hold 1000X its weight in water.
Water/Aqua, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum Water, Pentylene Glycol, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Panthenol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Epilobium Angustifolium FLower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.