Experience the most advanced and effective technology available for delivering skin-smoothing Vitamin C to crow's feet, upper lip lines and brow furrows. We conceived, developed and patented the first transdermal patch in the cosmeceutical industry; today it remains the most effective way to deliver the proven benefits of Vitamin C directly into the skin. Worn overnight to provide maximum absorption and long lasting results.
The most advanced technology available for saturating expression lines, furrows and facial wrinkles with skin-smoothing Vitamin C. These patented overnight treatments visibly reduce facial wrinkles and help eliminate aging free radicals for smoother, younger looking skin. Immerse and saturate the areas around your eyes, upper lip or any target area on the face for up to 10 hours while you sleep.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, stimulates collagen production and helps prevent and repair sun damaged skin. However, it is chemically unstable and when exposed to air tends to break down and decay (turning yellow to brown); this common reaction renders Vitamin C creams and serum completely ineffective. Our patches utilize 100% pure, stable, bioavailable Vitamin C, which is delivered to the skin in a time released manner for up to 10 hours. Apply the patches to targeted facial wrinkles (crow's feet, upper lip lines, brow furrows) and wear overnight while you sleep. The targeted areas are virtually saturated with Vitamin C providing maximum absorption and long lasting results. Expression lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced leaving the skin softer, smoother and younger looking.
Contains 12 treatment patches.
- Targets facial lines/wrinkles
- Powerful transdermal delivery for up to 10 hours while you sleep
- Maximum Vitamin C/100% Bioavailable scavenges free radicals for healthier, younger looking skin
- Visibly reduces wrinkles and expression lines
1. Tear open pouch and remove oval disc. Peel off one of the kidney shaped Derms. Smooth skin with fingertips and press Derms directly on the area (crow's feet, upper lip lines, brow furrows) until it adheres. Repeat procedure for opposite side. When positioning the Derm on crow's feet, be careful not to apply too close to the eye but rather on the orbital bone.
2. Derms may be cut or trimmed (before removing from disc) to fit facial contours.
3. Follow with your prescribed OSMOTICS skin care.
4. Wear overnight for 6 to 8 hours for maximum benefit.
Derms are most easily removed during the morning shower.
1. Next morning, you may notice tiny crystals around the Derm edges. This harmless sodium crystallization indicates Vitamin C absorption. Rinse crystals away with warm water.
2. Gently peel back edge of Derm and work oil solvent underneath to dissolve adhesive and remove residue. Rinse with warm water.
3. Proceed with your prescribed OSMOTICS skin care.
Apply Derms three non-consecutive nights per week. Sensitive skin should begin with two nights per week and gradually increase to three.