"Clean" never felt or looked so good. Lifeline Brightening Cleanser features a rice-based enzyme powder that activates upon contact with water. Vitamins A and E along with salicylic acid exfoliate dry, damaged skin cells, revealing a brighter, more even-toned complexion.
The ultra-fine powders in Lifeline Brightening Cleanser activate upon contact with water and produce a lather. Massage your skin for 30 seconds while microcapsules gradually exfoliate and dissolve. This thorough cleansing will make a profound difference in the health and appearance of your skin.Specific results are not guaranteed and results may vary.
- Ultra-fine powders release salicylic acid and rice enzymes that micro-exfoliate dull, dry, dead skin cells, instantly leaving skin smoother and brighter.
- Anti-oxidants help reveal brighter, more even skin tone.
- Salicylic acid causes the uppermost layer of skin to soften and then peel, removing dead skin cells.
- Gentle and hydrating, Lifeline Brightening Cleanser will not disturb skinís natural moisture balance.
- Clean, fresh and polished skin is perfectly primed for revolutionary treatments.
- Results: Smoother, clearer, more radiant complexion.
NOTE: These products may NOT be returned. Please make your selections carefully.
Dispense a small amount into the palm of wet hands and create a lather by rubbing hands together. Apply to the face, massage for 30 seconds or until exfoliating beads have dissolved. Rinse thoroughly.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Zea Mays (corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Tapioca Starch, Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (rice) Starch, Mannitol, Cellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Peel Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ferulic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tetrahydro Curcuminoids, Maltodextrin, Hydropropyl Methylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).