Advanced protection with lightweight coverage helps conceal dark spots, visible redness, acne marks, and melasma. This tinted primer is formulated with Cell-Ox Shieldฎ technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
- With Cell-Ox Shield: UVA/UVB + antioxidant technology
- Lightweight, medium coverage in a matte finish mousse
- For everyday use with or without make-up
Anthelios 50 Mineral Daily Tone Correcting Primer with sunscreen has been formulated with Cell-OX Shield technology, an exclusive combination of:
- 100% mineral broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- A powerful Antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Provides immediate and long-lasting visible coverage to instantly improve the overall look of skin.
- Sensitive Skin.
- For skin with visible signs of aging and/or imperfections.
- Suitable for sensitive skin. Allergy-tested. Dermatologist tested.
- Fragrance-free. Preservative-free. Non-comedogenic.
- Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection with physical sunscreen
- Tinted primer helps even skin tone
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Lightweight coverage in a matte finish mousse
- Apply each morning to clean face and neck.
- Can be used alone or under make-up.
- If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen.
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures.
Titanium dioxide 25% (Sunscreen)
Dimethicone C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Dicaprylyl Ether Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer Talc Triethylhexanoin Isohexadecane Styrene/acrylates Copolymer Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil Aluminum Hydroxide Stearic Acid Aluminum Stearate Iron Oxides Silica Silylate Alumina Polyhydroxystearic Acid PEG-8 Laurate Tocopherol Water Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate Laureth-4 Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate Cassia Alata Leaf Extract Maltodextrin Caprylic/capric Triglycerid.