C-ESTA Face Cream, containing DMAE, dramatically rejuvenates the skin. Your skin's texture will quickly begin to appear more smooth and supple. With continued use it will become measurably firmer, more resilient, and facial contours will appear tighter and more defined. Deeper lines will appear far less pronounced, skin tones will even and the skin will appear noticeably younger and healthier. C-ESTA Face Cream is a lightly emollient preparation formulated with advanced hydrating agents and beneficial extracts.Skin Types
Normal to Dry skinKey Technologies:
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Plant Extracts
- Lipid soluble Vitamin C increases skin absorption
- Stable form of Vitamin C for increased shelf-life and efficacy
- Encourages increased Vitamin E production in the skin
- Neutral pH provides non-irritating anti-inflammatory properties
- Increases skin elasticity and resiliency
- Skin will appear measurably firmer
- Facial contours will appear tighter and more defined
- Overall appearance of the skin will appear rejuvenated and more youthful
Apply sparingly morning and evening to the entire face, neck and behind ears.
Water (Aqua), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Urea, Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Plantago Ovata Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glutamine, Proline, Leucine, Serine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pyridoxine HCl, Lecithin, Dipalmitolyl Hydroxyproline, Beta-Sitosterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Mannitol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Farnesol, Linalool, Zinc Sulfate, Pantethine, Carbomer, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.
U.S. Patent No. 5554647