Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Base has an SPF 20 and is the only pressed mineral powder on the market that is compressed purely in antioxidants and jojoba ester, which are not only used as binders and preservatives but also as nutrients for the skin. It contains no talc, FD&C dyes, lakes or chemical preservatives.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Base made from concentrated minerals give unsurpassed coverage, yet always looks sheer and natural. Feels weightless on the skin and allows it to breathe and function normally. Has pine bark extract as an antioxidant. Can be worn by the most sensitive skins. Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. Slightly more matte than Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Powder.
Jane Iredale PurePressed Base is available in the same colors as the loose base plus darker shades ranging from deep gold to mahogany. It's packaged in a refillable compact with a mirror and sponge. Micronized minerals, Pycnogenol (a potent anti-oxidant) and natural vitamin E are combined to create a finish slightly more matte than the loose minerals. Best applied with our Handi brush for normal coverage, or use a sponge for heavier coverage. The finish is moist and semi-matte and gives excellent coverage. It can be applied wet, although you shouldn't need to.
- A foundation, powder, concealer, and sunscreen all in one/li>
- Water-resistant and highly pigmented
- Packaged in a refillable compact
- Applies evenly and easily, providing long-lasting, gorgeous coverage
- Provides instant broad-spectrum, chemical-free UV protection
- Light diffusing properties make skin look flawless, healthy and younger
- Minimizes pores and fine lines
- Gentle, safe for sensitive eyes and formulated with good-for-the-skin ingredients
- Crease-resistant and long-lasting
- No oil, talc, FD&C dyes or parabens
- Light diffusing, soft focus minerals with antioxidants
- May be applied wet or dry to complement any look
- Great for shading, highlighting, contouring and lining