Jane Iredale Eyes
* Our shadows resist creasing! Use wet or dry.
* Our colors are chosen to enhance the eye, not to make the eyelid look pretty! So, we've avoided ageing colors like pale blue.
* Choose three complementary colors, such as Pink Smoke brow to lashes, Taupe for accent, and Dark Suede for the eye line.
* Wet our eye liner brush and pick up shadow for an eye line that stays and stays.
* Shadow creates a softer brow-line and fills in better than pencil. Use colors like Taupe, Cappuccino, Walnut, Slate Brown and Smoky Grey.