Our unique Alpha Lipoic Acid Day Cream blends these three ingredients at the highest potencies available without a prescription. This combination, along with the moisturizing benefits of Shea Butter, makes our Day Cream a “triple-threat” of skin care: a light formula that repairs, protects, and moisturizes.
Though our Alpha Lipoic Acid Day Cream can be used alone, it’s formulated to complement and enhance our existing Janson Beckett Skin Care regimen. Alone or in combination, your skin will look and feel the best it has in years.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a recognized powerful antioxidant that repairs existing skin damage, prevents future skin damage, and improves the overall condition of the skin, leaving it more vibrant, with an all-around healthier glow.
DMAE is known to help tighten and firm loose or sagging skin on the face and neck – providing a quick lift to facial appearance.
Vitamin C Ester (ascorbyl palmitate), optimized for quick, easy absorption, increases our formula’s protective antioxidant action while aiding in new collagen production.
Shea Butter is a highly regarded moisturizer.
- Antioxidants, firming, and moisturizers work in combination to repair skin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester, & DMAE – proven anti-aging triple threat
- Light formula includes moisturizing Shea Butter & Aloe Vera
2. For optimal benefits, use liberally every day.
3. For best overall results, use in conjunction with the entire Janson Beckett skin care regimen.