All skin types. Available in: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark
- .0% Octisalate - A safe UVB absorbing sunscreen, generally used in combination with other UV filters.
- .5% Octinoxate - A widely used sunscreen which absorbs UVB rays as well as protects against UV light induced DNA damage.
- 3.0% Avobenzone - A sunscreen agent often used in skincare because of its capability of absorbing the full range of UVA rays, helping reduce the risk of premature aging and skin cancer.
- 4.0% Oxybenzone - A sunscreen ingredient that absorbs UVB and shortwave UVA rays.
- Isoeicosane - An oil free emollient that provides a subtle sheen while leaving a soft satin texture on the skin.
- Dimethicone - Conditions and protects the skin.
- Iron Oxide - A safe natural colorant used to add flesh-toned tint to the skin.
Avobenzone (3.0%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5.0%), Oxybenzone (4.0%).
Aqua (Water/Eau), Isoeicosane, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ethyhexyl Methoxycrylene, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Silica, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.