- Apricot Kernel Oil - Used in herbal medicine for centuries around the world, apricot kernel oil is a good source of vitamins A and E, it also contains fatty acids that help keep the skin healthy, such as oleic and linoleic acids. It helps moisturize, sooth and provides brightening properties in the skin.
- Paper Mulberry Root Extract - Used in traditional Chinese herbal medicine, it is a less irritating analog of arbutin and is known to provide brightening properties. A good source of flavonoids.
- Pea Extract - Rich in vitamin B and C, it provides antioxidant benefits and is a good source of flavonoids. It is a skin cell activator that helps the skin appear more radiant and smooth.
- Meadowfoam Extract - A very rich source of fatty acids, which is a key component of skin structure and appearance, it’s a natural hydrator to help keep skin feeling moisturized, and improves the appearance of rejuvenated skin.
- Lemon Balm Leaf Extract - Used in herbal medicine, it has been described as the “Elixir of Life”, and it is a calming, soothing agent that also provides brightening properties in the skin.
- Apple Fruit Extract - Antioxidant properties help protect against damage caused by free radicals, and is a major source of the “super-antioxidant” quercetin. Apple helps calm the visible appearance of irritation and redness, and improve the visible appearance of unwanted dark spots for anti-aging benefits.
- Turmeric Extract - This potent antioxidant has been used for centuries in herbal medicine in India, provides brightening properties, helps reduce irritation, improves the overall complexion of the skin.
- Peppermint Leaf Extract - Used in herbal medicine around the world, the main active ingredient is menthol, it also contains vitamins A and C, and is known to calm irritation. It is a good source of flavonoids as well.
- Date Fruit Extract - Used in Chinese herbal medicine, it is also an effective anti-aging ingredient. It contains phytosterols, ursolic acid, and antioxidants which are known to help improve the visible appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bamboo Extract - Used traditionally in Chinese herbal medicine, bamboo is a source of antioxidants and vitamin C. It is a skin cell activator that helps the skin appear more radiant and smooth.
Please Note: This item has an expiration date of 10/2020. Clearance items may not be returned.
- Minimal to no irritation
- Prolonged results without damaging the skin
- Night serum safe for long-term use
- Helps reduce the visible appearance of irregular pigmentation