Unveil a luminous & rested look with this potent, yet gentle revitalizing eye cream formulated with time-released retinol to increase cellular renewal rate and micronized ruby crystals to instantly illuminate & restore eyes’ youthful glow.Key Ingredients:
- Retinol - Increases cellular renewal rate, making skin appear softer and feel noticeably smoother.
- Oliveactive (Maslinic Acid) - Counteracts inflammation to help reduce redness & irritation while protecting skin against oxidative stress.
- Ruby Crystal Complex - Illuminates skin and diffuses light to minimize the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Alpha Glucosyl Hesperidin - Brightening agent that helps improve circulation to energize & revitalize skin to overcome the effects of stress and tiredness.
- Hyaluronic Acid/Vitamin E/Glycerin - Hydrating & moisturizing agents that bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.
Perfect for most skin types, except those with excessive dryness and sensitivities.
- Instantly illuminates the eye contour
- Helps smooth away lines & wrinkles
- Tones & revitalizes eye contour for a more youthful look
- Binds water to the skin & prevents moisture loss
NOTE: These products may NOT be returned. Please make your selections carefully.
Using ring finger, apply on orbital bone of eye contour, from the outside corner of the eye inward. Perfect for use with glow by dr. brandt ruby crystal retinol hydracreme (am) and glow by dr. brandt overnight resurfacing serum (pm).
*Due to the presence of retinol this product may change in color over time.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Dimethiconol, Coco-Caprylate/caprate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Maslinic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Ruby Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Tocopherol Acetate, Retinol, Lecithin, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).