- 8X better exfoliation than a scrub alone
- Better absorption of skincare products
- After just one microdermabrasion treatment, see immediate improvement in pore appearance, skin tone and evenness, fine lines, skin clarity and brightness, and radiance
- After one week, also see a significant improvement in texture and smoothing of bumpy surface
This light-weight device offers two speed options to allow you to control the intensity of your treatment. Device is travel-friendly and suitable for use in the shower.
- 1 Micro-Polisher
- 2 Foam Microdermabrasion Exfoliators
- 1 Deep Cleansing Brush
- DDF Polishing Crystals, 2 oz (56 g)
- 2 AA Batteries
- Gently polishes away surface imperfections for visibly smoother and even-toned skin
- Instantly reduces pore appearance
- Cleanse skin as you normally would with your favorite cleanser
- While skin is still wet, attach the Foam Exfoliator to the DDF Micro-Polisher (purchased separately
- Apply a thin layer (about ½ teaspoon) of DDF Polishing Crystals over the face
- Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher starting with the lower speed setting and gradually increase to the higher speed setting based on skin sensitivity
- Gently massage the Foam Exfoliator over the face using small circular motions for approximately one (1) minute avoiding the eye area and hair line. As the crystals activate, it is normal to experience a warming sensations
- After polishing is complete, rinse face and wash Foam Exfoliator with water and antibacterial soap
DUE TO THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL OF EXFOLIATION, WE RECOMMEND PERFORMING THE MICRODERMABRASION TREATMENT NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES A WEEK, ON NON-CONSECUTIVE DAYS.
- Attach Deep Cleansing Brush to the DDF Micro-Polisher
- Moisten face with water and apply your favorite DDF cleanser to the Deep Cleansing Brush or directly to face
- Turn on the DDF Micro-Polisher at desired speed level
- Massage the Deep Cleansing Brush over the face using small circular motions for approximately one (1) minute avoiding the eye area and hair line
- When cleansing is complete, rinse face and wash brush attachment with water and antibacterial soap
- Deep cleansing should only be performed once daily and only on days when you are not using the Foam Exfoliator and DDF Polishing Crystals
- Gently rock the battery compartment at the bottom of the handle side by side while pulling to release the battery cover
- Insert 2 AA batteries (included) aligning +/- symbols. The +/- symbols are found on the inside of the cap
- Replace battery cover
- Replace batteries as needed
- Do not mix old and new batteries as unit may become damaged.
PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid.