Skin Types / Conditions: All skin types.
- A light blue, deliciously cooling gel that leaves eyes feeling awake and refreshed for hours afterwards. May be applied directly to the skin or over make-up.
- Helps reduce dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. Use after a stressful day or before a special event.
- Soothing and relaxing on tired eyes. Computer video screens can cause puffiness and red-eyes because the static they give out attracts dust and pollutants.
- Helps neutralize and soothe away irritation caused by dust, pollen and cigarette smoke. All of these agents may contribute to dark circles by triggering a release of chemicals which swell the tissue around the eyes in an attempt to reduce irritation.
- Helps decongest, firm and tighten swollen, slack skin around eyelids. Suitable for both men and women.
- Apply Under-Eye Toning Gel by gently rolling the applicator tip around the orbital bone which encircles your eye. Take care not to get close to the inner or outer corner of your eye.
- Apply make-up if desired. If necessary, Under-Eye Toning Gel may be applied over make up during the day.
- After use, keep the cap tightly closed.
- Avoid rich moisturizers especially when the weather is very warm and humid. These conditions tend to encourage water retention and puffy looking eyes.
Another contributing factor to dark circles is the thinning of the surface skin due to age or sun-damage. This allows blood vessels just below the surface to tint the skin a reddish-blue. Thin skin also contributes to the greater visibility of tiny glands which appear as small yellowish or skin-colored bumps encircling the under-eye area. You may also find it beneficial to apply one of the Cellex-C patented eye products to help combat the cause of this problem.
Because this product is so pleasant and refreshing to use it may be tempting to apply often. Please try to limit your applications to no more than three or four times a day. If redness or irritation occurs, wash the area with warm water and discontinue use.