Skin Types / Conditions: All skin types. Do not apply to childrenís skin.
- An innovative liquid gel, designed to help relieve the discomfort of skin eruptions and minimize the duration of spots, boils and pimples.
- Helps to restore a clearer, fresher complexion by creating a skin environment hostile to bacteria that thrive on oily skin.
- Minimizes the sore, irritated feeling caused by minor skin eruptions and helps reduce the duration of the breakout.
- Unlike medicated, alcohol based products, this gentle formulation will not exacerbate the problem by stripping away the skinís natural oils and upsetting its pH balance.
- This proprietary alcohol-free formulation is buffered to a soothing pH level to accommodate the sensitivity of problematic skin eruptions.
- Maybe used in conjunction with Retin-A provided they are not applied at the same time.
- Application suitable for both men and women.
- General improvement may be seen within 6ó12 hours after application.
- Can also be applied to insect bites for immediate cool, soothing relief from itching.
- Clean and pat dry the skin.
- Apply Cellex-C Skin Perfecting Pen directly to the affected area. (See caution below.) Cellex-C Skin Perfecting Pen may be applied up to three times a day.
- Apply make-up if desired.*
- After use, keep the cap tightly closed.
*Whenever possible, leave your skin free to breathe and you will see the problem area clear much faster. If you must wear make-up, use one that is oil-free or powder-based.Note:
If redness or irritation occurs, wash area and discontinue use. The color of this product may change with time due to the highly active anti-oxidant properties of certain phyto-chemicals. This color change will not affect the efficacy of the product when used as directed. Use within six months of opening product or discard.
Do not apply to cracked, peeling or broken skin. Do not apply to ulcers, blisters or open sores. Avoid all contact with eyes and mucus membranes. Do not apply to childrenís skin under the age of 12 years.