Skin Types / Conditions: All but the most sensitive skin.
- Betaplex Line Smoother is a powerful combination of alpha and beta hydroxy acids in an oil-free gel formulation designed to help stimulate new skin cells to the surface by encouraging dry, lifeless old cells to fall away. This stimulating process will help restore a youthful looking translucency, smoothness and color to the skin.
- Alpha and beta hydroxy acids help to peel off the dead layers of skin. While alpha and beta hydroxy acids do not technically alter the structure of the skin, they indirectly help stimulate the formation of fresh, new skin by causing a replacement of the skin cells that have been lost due to exfoliation.
- Contains 15% alpha and beta hydroxy acids in an adjusted pH, hyaluronic gel base to facilitate skin absorption.
- Contains lactic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found in sour milk and other fermented products.
- Contains glycolic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found in sugar-cane and fruits
- Contains malic acid. A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid found naturally in apples, cherries and other fruits
- Contains salicilic acid. A naturally occurring beta hydroxy acid found in willow bark
- Can be used by women and men with all skin types except very sensitive skin.
- Generally, improvement in the overall appearance of the skin can be seen within 4 - 6 weeks of daily use.
- Use at night, maximum three times a week.
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply a few drops of Line Smoother to your finger tips.
- Gently smooth over face, neck and V of chest. Avoid eye area.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Within two minutes after application, a slight tingling sensation may be felt due to the very high concentration of hydroxy acid in Cellex-C Betaplex Line Smoother. This will subside momentarily. If discomfort occurs, rinse skin with cool water and discontinue use. To enhance the exfoliation process, use an exfoliating mask once a week.