blinc is the original liquid eyeliner invented to form a water-resistant "layer of color" that contours your eyes. Since blinc eyeliner is not a cosmetic paint, it cannot smudge, run or flake - even if you cry or rub your eyes. The intense color creates a dramatic look that lasts all day. Only when you are ready, the layer of color will effortlessly slide off your skin into your hand with only the combination of water and gentle pressure. No harsh makeup remover is required.
In an easy to use, convenient, marker-tipped pen, blinc's liquid eyeliner can be applied with precision. It glides on smoothly and the ultra fine tip provides for extreme accuracy, allowing you to create virtually any look you desire, from a thin classic line, to dramatic, winged looks.
blinc eyeliner is ideal for those with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, performers and active people in search of eyeliner whose look, hold and ease of removal is without compromise. Whether your daily activities take you from the office, to your workout and then out to dinner, blinc eyeliner will look as good in the evening as it did when you first applied it in the morning.
blinc eyeliner does not penetrate your skin, leave any tint or residue behind or require harsh makeup removers. This makes blinc healthier for your surrounding eye area, since there is no need to rub the part of your face that is most susceptible to wrinkling. blinc eyeliner delivers the best of both worlds...the hold that you have always wanted and the ease-of-removal that you have always wished.
1. Use blinc liquid eyeline pen on clean and dry skin. Try not to use any moisturizers on your face before you apply the eyeliner since the oil may reduce the eyeliner's hold.
2. blinc liquid eyeliner pen can help you create a wide-eyed, radiant look. Gently pull the lid skin taut towards your ear and start at the inner part of the lid, draw a thin line smoothly and evenly along the upper lid, getting as close to the lashes as possible. Make sure you apply your eyeliner all the way to corner of your eyes for the full effect. You can also try drawing three dashes - one at the inner corner, one in the middle of the lash line and another at the outer corner and then connecting the dashes. For the thicker more glamorous look, fill in your line slowly. Establish a clean base line then start the brush at the middle of your lashes and slowly build up the outer line, extending the liner slightly out and just beyond the line.
3. Apply one or more coats to get the desired color and thickness you desire. Don't be afraid of experimenting with blinc liquid eyeliner pen. If your liners go astray, a little water on a cotton bud will easily correct the problem.
4. Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove blinc liquid eyeliner pen. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure (ie: shower), will slide the "layer" of color effortlessly off of your lash line and into your hand. You will start to feel eyeliner become saturated as its grip on the skin loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the layer of color that was formed on your skin begins to slide off effortlessly.
5. Do not try to use makeup removers or lotions to remove the eyeliner since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure.
Sate tips: Do not share. Do not dilute eyeliner with water, saliva or any other substance. Do not apply while driving.
Water, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbon Black (CI 77266), Laureth-21, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben.
NOTE: These products may NOT be returned. Please make your selections carefully.