Tired of looking for a retinol that you can use every night without irritation? Here it is! Alastin Renewal Retinol has encapsulated retinol to improve delivery while lessening irritation, combined with silver mushroom for hydration, oat extract to calm the skin, and hydroxymethoxyphenyl decanone, an antioxidant and hyaluronic acid booster.
Renewal Retinol delivers the critical benefits of retinol, which is universally recognized for its ability to combat the signs of aging. Active retinol is encapsulated in a solid lipid, resulting in an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant formula which can be used every evening. It feels like a silky lightweight moisturizer. Visible results without visible signs of flaky, dry skin!Retinol-na´ve patients should begin 2 to 3 times a week and titrate up.Key Ingredients:
- Retinol encapsulated in a solid lipid - Improves delivery of retinol while aiding the skin's natural ability to produce collagen
- Standardized Oat Extract - Calming properties
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone - Potent antioxidant which supports natural hyaluronic acid levels
- Tremella fuciformis sporocarp extract/Betaine Complex - Significantly more hydrating properties than hyaluronic acid
- Co-enzyme Q-1O - Antioxidant that helps to stabilize and protect activity of retinol
Renewal Retinol should be used nightly to help smooth skin texture, improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Increases cell renewal & collagen production
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooths skin texture and helps improve skin tone
- Formulated with anti-irritants and antioxidants to calm and soothe sensitive skin
- Potent hydrators protect against skin dehydration
Gently apply one pump to the desired areas each evening. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Begin using two to three evenings per week, increasing gradually until tolerated nightly.How to activate the pump:
Start with priming the pump by pressing it a few times for the product to begin dispensing. If the product does not prime, try tapping the bottom of the bottle to move the product up to the top of the pump.Airless pump:
We use state of the art airless packaging, which does not contain dip tubes, but rather a diaphragm that rises to evacuate the product. When you depress the pump, it creates a vacuum effect, drawing the product upwards and will allow for almost all of the product to be dispensed without left over. The double wall packaging we use can seem as though there is less product appropriate to the size of the bottle; however, it not only provides extra protection, but our products are over filled to ensure that the label claim volume is what is actually dispensed.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Heptyl Undecylenate, Niacinamide, Polyacrylate-13, Glycerin, Retinol, Ubiquinone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Bisabolol, Ceramide-3, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyisobutene, Sodium Hydroxide.