The SkinCeuticals Advanced Brightening System is a five-product regiment clinically proven to significantly lighten dark spots, dramatically brighten and even-out skin tone, minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and help improve overall skin health.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Brightening System includes:
- SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF, 1 fl oz (30 ml): Broad-spectrum antioxidant that prevents environmental damage and diminishes hyperpigmentation.
- SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator, 1 fl oz (30 ml): Resurfacing and replenishing serum promotes efficient exfoliation to expedite the removal of existing discolorations while reinforcing the skinís barrier. Sunburn Alert: This product may increase skinís sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Apply a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- SkinCeuticals Pigment Regulator, (30 ml/1 fl oz): Potent, yet safe daily skin-brightening treatment that lightens dark spots and evens skin tone. Shown to be as effective as 4% hydroquinone in improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5, (30 ml/1 fl oz): Refining night cream with 0.5% pure retinol that stimulates cell regeneration and turnover.
- SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50, (90 ml/3 fl oz): Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects against future UV-induced discolorations while enhancing natural skin tone and boosting daily radiance.
- Significantly lighten dark spots
- Dramatically brighten and even-out skin tone
- Minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Help improve overall skin health and radiance
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops of Phloretin CF to face,neck, and chest. Avoid contact with eyes.
2. Correct (Smooth)
Apply 4-6 drops of Retexturing Activator to face, neck, and chest.
3. Correct (Brighten)
Apply a small amount of Pigment Regulator to a dry face and other affected areas.
Apply a liberal amount of Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 to the entire face, neck, and chest.
1. Correct (Smooth)
After cleansing and toning, apply 4-6 drops of Retexturing Activator to face, neck, and chest.
2. Correct (Exfoliate)
Apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol 0.5 to a dry face, carefully avoiding eyes. Allow to absorb before applying additional products.
Begin by using Retinol 0.5 once or twice per week and then gradually increase frequency to every other night, if tolerable. Consult your skincare professional for a personalized dosage schedule.
3. Correct (Brighten)
Apply a small amount of Pigment Regulator to face and other affected area.