New FDA approval! ANTHELIOS 40 sunscreen cream with SPF 40 is an amazing sunscreen for the face/body that provides the highest level of UVA/UVB protection found in a sunscreen containing the popular UVA-tackling ingredient Mexoryl SX - the organic, photo-stable sun filter. This product was tested and proven to be effective on even people with photosensitive skin, so you can be sure that it will help keep you safe from the sun. It took 10 years to create this formula, and along the way it was specifically tested for those who suffer from sun-related skin disorders such as sun allergies and sun rashes. Recommended for outdoor use.
Beloved for its super-stable UVA blocker called Mexoryl SX, this lightweight formula now comes in SPF 40. It doesn't break down in the sun and actually makes your skin feel nice and soft.
- High UVA protection with 3% Mexoryl™ SX (highest concentration)
- Light, non-greasy
- SPF 40
- High photostability (resists losing efficacy in the sun)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Tested safe on photosensitive skin
- Tested safe for children
- Dry finish texture (non-greasy)
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Dermatologist and allergy-tested
- Apply evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Avobenzone 2%, Ecamsule 3%, Octocrylene 10%, Titanium Dioxide 5%.
Carbomer 940, Carbomer Copolymer Type B, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Hydropropyl Methylcellulose, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone / Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Stearoyl Macrogolglycerides, Stearyl Alcohol, Trolamine.