Lining eyes can be a baffling experience, especially if your only tools are a shaky hand and a pencil. But there's hope! Jane Iredale's Cream to Powder Eyeliners take all the hard work and mystery out of how to achieve the perfectly lined eye. Here's how:
- Take the Eyeliner/Brow Brush, sweep it lightly over your favorite cream to powder color, then stipple it close to the lash line. Make it as thick or as thin as you like; leave it alone or flip the brush over and smudge the liner towards the lashes. Instant smoky or defined eye and you can make it as bold or as subtle as you want. It goes on effortlessly, smoothly and flawlessly, and it won't budge all day. This eyeliner is so creamy that you may use it as an eye shadow or a brow color as well.
- Now here comes the fun part. The colors are in triples and are all you're ever going to need because the mixing and matching is endless. There's everything from a true black to a khaki, so go ahead and create your signature eyeliner shade. As an added bonus, Jane is offering Jewel Box. Four luminescent colors in one pot. They look so beautiful you almost don't want to tarnish them with a brush - almost, but not quite. We challenge anyone to resist putting these jewels on their peepers!
Available in Black Plus, Black/Brown Plus, Jewel Box and Plum Plus. Each one has three shades.
- Black Plus has a half-moon of true black with a quarter-moon of grey and a quarter of shimmery black purple.
- Black/Brown Plus has a half-moon of black-brown, with quarters of brown and shimmery taupe.
- Plum Plus is a trio of rich, pearlescent purple creams that cater to your every mood.
We have one other surprise for you. Jewel Box - four iridescent colors in blue, green, purple and wine. These are NOT subtle. Sometimes you don't want your makeup to look natural, but it's still nice to know it's still good for your skin!
- Includes three rich shades for lining and defining the eyes
- Made with natural mineral materials
- Provides pigment-rich color for all-day wear
- Glides on as cream and dries as powder
- Leaves the eyes gorgeous and well defined without flaking, smudging or creasing
- The colors are in triples and are all you're ever going to need because the mixing and matching is endless
- There's everything from a true black to a khaki, so go ahead and create your signature eyeliner shade.
- We challenge anyone to resist putting these jewels on their peepers!
- Can be smudged for a smoky-eyed look
- Can be used as an eye shadow and for brows
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77489), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).