Our clinically proven formulas keep skin in the prime of its life. Glycolic acid, a mild fruit-derived AHA, gently sheds dead, dull surface cells, permitting new healthy cells to take their place.
- Clarity, texture, color and tone are dramatically improved
- Brown spots and sun damage are diminished
- Pores are clear of impurities, improving acne-prone, oily skin
When incorporated into a regular daily care program, your skin will become smoother, softer and more radiant. The longer you use the treatment, the better the results.
AHA Gels are especially appropriate for oily skin types in 15% and 20% potencies. They leave no residue and are comfortable to use with a wide selection of emollient creams and sunscreens.
DCL AHA Revitalizing Gel 15 is a medium potency glycolic acid gel that will exfoliate and refine skin.
AHA Revitalizing Gels are actually skin resurfacers. They literally change the texture of the skin. They do this by gently dissolving the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells that have adhered to the skin. AHAs are non-toxic, naturally occuring substances found in a variety of fruits such as grapes, apples and sugar cane.
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Normal to oily skin type
- Gel base formula is quickly absorbed into skin allowing products used concomitantly to penetrate more effectively
- Oil-free formulation is excellent for those with oily/acne skin types
- Gives skin a fresher, smoother, younger appearance
- Due to its Keratolytic properties, it aids in reducing cellular debris that may clog pores
We suggest starting on Gel 15. If you feel that you still need an additional strength, you may "step up" to Gel 20.