Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight powder with a barely-there feel that produces a safe, non-irritating UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day.
- Quick and easy application
- Instant protection - Lose the twenty-minute wait
- Very water resistant
- Will not burn your eyes
- Best for use on face and neck
- Perfect for reapplication throughout the day
- Refillable, recyclable, reusable
- No more greasy sunscreen feeling
- Physical sun protection ingredients
- Reflects and refracts light on the surface of your skin
- Ultimate stability
- How to use - Sweep brush over your skin to release powder. Use small circular strokes to release more powder for more coverage. Apply liberally and evenly all over your face and chest before sun exposure; reapply every two hours throughout the day for continued protection. Apply over Sunforgettable Primer SPF 30 for ultimate protection.
- How to prime your brush - Hold brush in your hand and remove cap, place the brush hair on the back of your other hand. Gently press the hair down against your skin and slowly move in a circular motion. This allows the mineral powder to flow into the brush hair. Glide your finger tip across the top of the brush and you should see minerals float into the air. Now, your brush is primed and ready for application.
- How to clean your brush - Spray a cloth with Colorescience Pro Brush Cleaner. Hold the brush upright and gently work cloth through the brush hair. Note: Most colore will not be removed, only oil and build up. Leave brush to air without the cap for a few minutes to dry.
- Maintenance tip - Your brush may clog if the hair has too much oil or build up from a heavy moisturizer or oily skin. Clean your brush regularly to prevent build up or blockage.
Titanium Dioxide 12%, Zinc Oxide 12%.
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Corallina Officinalis, Calcium Silicate, May Contains: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone.