Skin Types / Conditions: Dry, sensitive or mature skin types.
- Contains 5% L-ascorbic acid—the only form of vitamin C that the body can recognize and utilize for collagen production.
- Helps increase skin elasticity and resilience to greatly improve the look of sagging skin above and below the eyes.
- Regular use will dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging—fine lines, wrinkles and crows feet.
- Light, cream formulation spreads easily and penetrates quickly, leaving the eye area smooth and soft—never greasy.
- Can be used by women and men with all but the most sensitive or oily skin types.
- This formulation is extremely well tolerated and can be used by the majority of people without fear of troublesome skin reactions — such as sensitivity to sunlight—that may occur with other skin smoothing preparations.
- Generally, improvement on the overall appearance of the skin around the eyes can be seen within 8 - 12 weeks of daily use.
- This product is intended for daytime application only.
- Apply Hydra 5 B-Complex.
- Once a day in the morning, apply a thin layer of Cellex-C Eye Contour Cream Plus, underneath eyes and to outer eye area. Avoid upper eyelid and eyebrows.
- Apply moisturizer if required.
Within two minutes after application, a tingling sensation may be felt as the L-ascorbic acid is released into the skin. This tingling sensation varies from person to person. The color of the cream may vary from batch to batch due to crop variations of the tomatoes from which the lycopene is extracted. Store in a cool, dark place.
*Patented Cellex-C™ Complex internationally protected by U.S. Patent Nos. 4,938,969 & 4,772,591.